Thursday, October 7, 2010

Squeeze of Joy!

"O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" It's little Leif 's birthday! He turned 1 as of 10 minutes ago and we gathered around and sang Happy Birthday to him. We ended up doing it twice because his bewildered and amazed expression was just too funny. Reagan, who coined the fitting nickname "Squeeze of Joy" for Leif a few months ago, has been counting down the hours all morning until Leif's actual birthday time. All the kids love him so much! It makes me so happy that with every baby, our older children are head over heels for their newest sibling and whole heartedly welcome them into the family. It's embarrassing to admit that I was actually the jealous type- when my little brother Tad was born I did naughty things like tip his car seat over on purpose! So they must not get their sweetness from me.....

Later tonight I'll finish Leif's birthday post complete with pictures

1 comment:

Ammanda said...

Very Sweet! Happy Birthday Leif!!!