Friday, October 8, 2010

Overheard yesterday......

Me: Hailey, you cleaned my room!!

Hailey: Well, I got done with all my school stuff early, so I thought I'd treat myself to some cleaning.......


No joke. This girl cleans Leif's bedroom, organizes the game cabinet and dejunks my purse FOR FUN!! I think she's addicted. What a wonderful addiction. :-) She certainly does not have her mother's disorganized genes nor her father's packrat genes. Hailey's her own unique person and she helps make the house run so much smoother. I would really be floundering with out her. Here she is dancing with Taylor, doing "Anchors Away" at the family reunion.

2 comments:

Josh said...

That is pretty amazing. I think I got a watered down version of that gene. I just enjoy vacuuming. It's... therapeutic. Other than that, I'm a mix of you and Joel. Packrat and disorganized.

Also just wanted to say that "Anchors Aweigh" is a really random song to clog to. And they both look so old in that picture. Torsten also.

sariah said...

Hey Josh! I didn't realize mention of "Anchors Aweigh" would bring you out of the wood work. By the way- I didn't ever notice it's aweigh - not away. :-) Now I realize my spelling of it would mean- get this dang anchor out of here!!
I bet your girls are really growing too, it would be fun to see you all again.