Monday, January 5, 2009

Reagan Ponders the Universe....

This evening Reagan came up to me with a note of surprise in his voice- "Mom, it's night again! Why does it keep doing - morning, night, morning, night, morning, night??" I gave him the little explanation about how the earth keeps turning round and round, which makes the sunshine come and go, and than that makes day and night. With an incredulous look he asked, "Is that normal?" Aah....sometimes don't you just want to give your kids a big squeeze and never let them grow up?

While I'm on the subject of Reagan, here's a clip Joel took of him when he was drawing. You have to look close, but watch his tongue. He cannot keep it in his mouth.

4 comments:

mitzi said...

Aren't kids great! That one should go in the Reader's Digest!

MisoMama said...

I have often pondered the very same question. But because of the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome, I held my tongue. Thank God for children.

Jeffrey and Sariah said...

Sariah- I love your recent pictures. Your smilebox is great! You did a good job!- Sariah

Paige said...

I LOVE it! He was concentrating so much, you could tell. What a cutie. Was he drawing a picture of the Universe?