Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging is Great

This blogging thing has been so much fun. When I started 6 months ago, I had no idea that because of blogging I would stumble across my best friend from highschool, one of my favorite roommates from college, besides meeting new people in other states and keeping up friendships with local friends. Sigh........so much fun.

I have to share this- Cynthia, who was my best friend in highschool, just started a beautiful blog showcasing some of her lovely bead creations. I'm amazed at her ability to find time to create with 4 busy boys; 2 of them being twins!

2 comments:

Its just me said...

wow thats very pretty!! If she is gifted in this area, seems to be the case, its prob not work at all!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sariah... I'm glad I amaze someone. :) I have to find time to unwind and do things I enjoy here and there or else I'd go crazy from the hustle and bustle of our busy lives.