Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have you ever worked with quilt basting spray? I just finished and my fingers are now sticking to the keys as I type. Stick. Stick. Stick! That's after washing my hands twice with soap! While I was still working on getting the quilt layers put together, the button pulled off the spray can because it was sticking to my finger.... and now my feet are sticking to the kitchen floor even though I put newspaper down to protect the floor from overspray.....sheesh! I don't know if I should be allowed around this stuff. :-)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

That is interesting because I only ever use spray basting spray(I haven't ever even tried the other way) and I have never had a problem with it. I wonder if it was the brand you used?

sariah said...

Maybe the problem is my aim? Maybe it takes a bit of coordination.... :-)