Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why pay big bucks to a studio....?

All the beautiful family photos we receive this time of year from dear old friends were starting to make my kids a little worried. "Mom, aren't we going to get family photos taken to send in our Christmas cards?" Well, to be honest, I don't think I'm going to get a round to it because it is all ready Dec. 10th. Procrastination is one of my worst habits and so... my cards will probably be pictureless this year. *sigh*

But... for all my blogger friends and family, because you're special , I'm posting our Christmas 2008 "we-did-it-ourselves" photo! (done in our favorite "my pants are too short pose") Merry Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, Sariah, that is an awesome picture of each and every one of your kids. Each of them individually looks hilariously fantastic. Much better than any studio could've managed.

sariah said...

Okay Josh. I just checked out your "blog". First of all, are we even related?? I must be an adopted child. Or maybe all the brain cells meant for me were held in reserve for Mom and Dad's future children.
And second, you REALLY need to get some pictures, poetry, you know, LIVEN IT UP a bit! Give your readers some eye candy. :-)