Saturday, October 17, 2009

Leif Smilebox

I wanted to share this smilebox that my mom made using pictures of the days before and after Leif was born. It makes me cry when I watch it- actually it makes me cry typing about it! (am I a bit hormonal still....?) I'm a little embarrassed about the pictures with wet hair and no make-up, but that's okay. :-)
It was so nice to have my mom here for a whole week! She cooked and did laundry and drove the kids places and played games with them. I was very sad to see her go home.....but as you may have noticed, I did survive.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Someone to Love
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox
slideshow

3 comments:

K. Lou said...

very neat! good job Sariah's mom!! such a cute baby and big!

mama of many said...

Oh so cute Sariah!

Tana said...

You are beautiful and so is that sweet baby. You amaze me! I don't know how you do all you do. (My mom stayed with me a month and I haven't even posted about it yet.) Tana