Thursday, August 6, 2009

Niagara Springs Homeschool Party

Yesterday we had such a fun time at Niagara Springs with our homeschool friends! Besides playing in the freezing water, the kids caught bugs, chased muskrats, climbed trees and had some algae and mud wars.

Here's our clean little girls before:
...and after a couple hours of playing:

Boys vs. girls algae war-
Hannah and Hailey had a great time. (even when their lips were turning blue from the cold water)
Taylor and one of his favorite buddies found a great perch in the russian olive tree.

Niagara Springs is such an awesome place for an August afternoon!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Thank you, thank you for making my girls a part of your day yesterday! I love seeing their smiling faces.

lawdy said...

Thanks for the fun picts Sariah!
It was a great day.

Ammanda said...

I've asked you before - but I'll ask again - if we were to ever move up there - will you homeschool my children too? :) That looks like so much fun! - by the way, do you know what kind of baby you're having?

Mommab said...

How fun that looks! If I quit my job, could I come with you on all your fun activities? It was good to see Hannah and Katie there. ;-}

joely oley said...

human-kind probably.

Anonymous said...

You should've seen the girls heads when I put about a 20 ton mass of moss on their heads (sorry)