Friday, July 1, 2011

June has flown.....

June rushed by in a flurry of activities: clogging camp, Girls Camp, robotics camp, Climb Your Mountain camp, "real" camping at McCall, Music Fest, Roaring Springs, and lastly, attending a Shakespeare play at the outdoor theatre in Boise. Luckily, I didn't personally participate in all that, but my kids did and now we are all ready for the LAID BACK portion of summer-- you know, swimming, reading, and plain old playing with friends, and all that. (Okay, mowing the lawn, practicing the piano and a bit of math is included in that schedule too but that's to be expected.) Thanks to all the wonderful friends and family who hosted my children in town during June so that my driving time was lessened. I really appreciate you guys ! And the kids enjoyed some wonderful experiences!

1 comment:

sewtakeahike said...

Hope you're having a great rest of your summer with friends and family, Sariah!